Friday, November 30, 2012

A Great Tablet PC, The Elocity A7 Tablet Delivers


A Great Tablet PC, The Elocity A7 Tablet Delivers: mid tablet pc



I finally decided to give up my netbook, and go with a Tablet. It was a difficult decision, but had to be done. The amount of tablets come out these days, is staggering. I originally was excited about the Apple iPad, and still find it appealing, however, the price is one reason I didn't buy it. Also, the lack of a SD Card slot, and the internal battery that is not accessible were the other reasons. I also looked at the Galaxy Tab, and even though I find it better than the iPad, the fact that one is forced into a contract to buy it is unacceptable.

I soon discovered the world of the MID tablets. MID means Mobile Internet Device. I found a company from China that sold me the MID X5a. There was definitely a difference between this one and the iPad and the Galaxy. The price was much cheaper, and the processor slower, the Android version was lower, and the RAM was less. I was willing to give up on most of that for the cheap price, however when I found the limitations of a resistive screen, I ended up returning it to China.

Even though I found that the MID tablets were not for me, I still did not want to pay $ 500 for a tablet I liked. So, I kept on researching. I finally stumbled upon one that had a great processor, plenty of RAM, and compared to the Galaxy in speed and feel. It was the Elocity A7. The price was fair too! It is a beautiful machine. The Elocity A7 matches the Galaxy Tab, especially in screen size. It is 7 inches of pure delight. It is the capacitive screen, multi touch, and is as bright and responsive as the Galaxy. For me, the seven inch screen was perfect, but it is much smaller than the iPad. It runs on Andriod 2.2, and you have access to the Android market place as well. The price was very fair, only around $ 300.

The benefits besides the price for this tablet are many. The Nvidia Tegra 2 processor, the 512 RAM, HDMI outputs, Mini SD card slot, and the capacitive screen all make this well worth the price, and a huge savings compared to the iPad or the Galaxy Tab. It's a great tablet, great performance, at a great price.



Mid Tablet Pc Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment