Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Google Nexus S Review: Better than the iPhone 4?

google nexus s review Videos








Google Nexus S Review: Better than the iPhone 4? This is my full review of the Google Nexus S which is the follow up to the Nexus one. The Nexus S is running the brand new Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS, Features a 5MP Camer + VGA front facing camera, a 1GHZ Cortex A8 Hummingbird Processor and 16GB of internal storage. Check out the full review, if it's worth buying and if it's better than the apple iPhone 4. Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com Facebook: www.facebook.com Google Nexus S Review: Better than the iPhone 4? Google Nexus S Review: Better than the iPhone 4? Google Nexus S Review: Better than the iPhone 4?
Video Rating: 4 / 5








Google Nexus S review - part 2 of 2
MobileBurn.com - The Google Nexus S is the first smartphone to be launched that runs Google's new Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system. The phone features a Samsung Super AMOLED touchscreen display, a 5 megapixel camera, and a built-in NFC reader. More info: www.mobileburn.com

32 comments:

  1. loving my nexus s with android 4.0

    ReplyDelete
  2. not for countries where 1 dollar = 1MB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ever herd of google drive? you could add more memory on your phone

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big Android fan, but the camera on the 4S blows the Galaxy Nexus out of the water.
    Plus, what's with only 16gb of non-expandable memory? It might cost too much, but at least the iPhone comes in 32 and 64 as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. actually its not. its on par with the 4. 4S shits on it. BUUUUUUT, Galaxy Nexus shits on 4S, and thats good enough :P

    btw, not an apple fanboy, so dont start flaming on me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. go to sprint and exchange it. That sounds like yours is defective. Also bring the cable as they may be the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have a nexus s and i have to say its not perfect. there are just so many bugs. sometimes it doesnt even recognise my contacts when they call me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alright, we all know that iPhone is already old, stupid and screwed by Android. It got owned really bad long time ago.
    Nexus S is the most reliable phone I've owned. And I've been through 15-20 phones already, since 2009.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  9. ugly looking phone

    ReplyDelete
  10. Android:Hey Apple!
    Apple:yes?
    Android: FUCK YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. To be honest, I am so excited to be receiving my new phone in the mail. And it is the Nexus S 4g :) Apple just isn't my thing, I hope people agree with me on that :P but anyway, the retail price for the phone its self is now 549.99, but the video resolution on the phone doesn't really concern me all that much, hope I have fun wit it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope I can get this phone

    ReplyDelete
  13. can you get an otter box for this phone?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can you take pictures with the fron camera? Or is it just for video chats?

    ReplyDelete
  15. but, will it blend??

    ReplyDelete
  16. obviously the sg2 is superior than nexus s dude... dual core, 1 gb ram, gorilla glass...

    ReplyDelete
  17. cents?

    ReplyDelete
  18. compare g2 to nexus s

    ReplyDelete
  19. this comment made me laugh... theres no way the iphone is better and wind mobile thats just retarded

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just ordered it a few days ago! Can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  21. MitsukiFullMoon4501April 10, 2012 at 8:09 PM

    Dude, iPhone is a billion times better! I'm just getting this because it's 0 dollars with Wind :p

    ReplyDelete
  22. I cant wait to get this :D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just bought this phone. There was no manual inside the box so came here to see how the functions works.

    ReplyDelete
  24. fuck iphone getting this

    ReplyDelete
  25. Test and keep an iPhone 4s for free at fresh-phones(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm getting this phone!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Decided, getting this phone.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love my Nexus s 4g. Got it free at best buy!

    ReplyDelete