Monday, February 6, 2012

Unlocked Samsung Nexus S

google nexus s unlocked Videos








To order the Unlocked Samsung Nexus S follow link below: cgi.ebay.com
Video Rating: 5 / 5








Google Nexus S Unveiled
To purchase: amzn.to Twitter: www.twitter.com Google+: gplus.to Website: www.mobitureblog.com Today, Google unveild their newest device, the Google Nexus S. This is the first device to run Google's new OS, Android 2.3 Gingerbread. My Gear Canon t3i: amzn.to 50mm f/1.8 Lens: amzn.to Blue Yeti: amzn.to Zoom H1 Microphone: amzn.to 2011 13" MacBook Air: amzn.to Google Nexus S Unveiled Google Nexus S Unveiled Google Nexus S Unveiled

6 comments:

  1. Hey 529$ in USA ? Than why carphonewarehouse in uk want 529£ that should be around 330£ this is too expensive I want live in USA ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait so your getting it before it comes out or on release day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. There will be a lot shown next month at CES. I'll be there covering it all so expect some exclusive videos on that in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There will be a lot shown next month at CES. I'll be there covering it all so expect some exclusive videos on that in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. no unfortunately not, I like Sprint but all I have is a Hero which was outdated 6 months after it came out. When my contract ends I will grab an amazing android phone seeing how fast mobile technology is moving. I just see this as a small step towards greater things, like dual core processors and such that come out next year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of it, do you plan on purchasing one?

    ReplyDelete