Monday, August 13, 2012

Unboxing the Archos 70 tablet + installing Google Apps

archos 70 tablet Videos








So I bought myself a budget tablet because I really needed one. This is the Archos 70 which sells for 229. it has 8GB internal storage, and Micro SD slot, Android 2.1 (upgradable to 2.2). Wifi, Bluetooth, Multitouch screen. I'm unboxing it and doing a first run, also I'm installing an APK that allows installation of Android Market and the normal Android apps that are missing. Pretty nice device, already loving it! Get the Google Apps APK here: rapidshare.com Specifications in detail: www.archos.com Recorded on a Samsung Galaxy Ace, running Gingerbread. Now - back to do some science!








TinkerToy # 6 - Android Tablet, Archos 70 IT, Bluetooth, GPS, WiiMote, Keyboard, Android 2.2 (froyo)
Video Rating: 5 / 5

9 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot man it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. - Flash did not work for me out of the box. You can use Miren Browser from the Market - however, it's not really recommended and not stable anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank's a million and may I ask one more question? How is the flash working, I heard that there were updates to fix the chopeness (not actual word) and to make it run more smooth, is it out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you got the App Market?

    ReplyDelete
  5. witch type off navigation do you use

    ReplyDelete
  6. what about a simple bluetooth earpiece ? I'd like to run my X-Lite android edition softphone over a tablet - the archos seems like the way to go -

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice vid. can you please tell me what kind of a GPS receiver did you use ?....im planning to buy Archos 70 and a gps unit together and i dont wanna buy some rubbish lol =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi i can get the wiimote to control the archos but not the emluaters. Please an you help

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where did u download and install the emulators and all the games?

    ReplyDelete