Monday, January 23, 2012

Android tablet maybe a best Tablet Personal Computer


Android tablet maybe a best Tablet Personal Computer :


No one person can pass judgment on someone else as to what they "need". I can see a lot of legitimate uses for a tablet even to a budget-conscious household.By that logic, no one on a budget should own a computer either.I will probably be looking to upgrade my current android tablet to something new around mid year. Hopefully by then there will be some win8 options out or on the horizon.


Why do people assume that if you do not find android inspiring that you must have an iPhone? I have a WP7 which does everything i need a phone to do. Keep me connected with my social accounts, with the tightest integration since web os, be snappy and responsive, have all the popular apps I need, an extremely fast browser which has been proven to be faster than browsers with gingerbread, no freezing, no silly bugs,and innovative ui, not one inspired by Apple.

And as i have said in many of my post i'm one of the few people on here who has owned android,blackberry,iOS,web os,symbian, and now windows phone 7.  So yes there is nothing inspiring about the android ICS user experience that would make me go back to appkillerville.

What a pointless review.  You can sketch on an iPad or any other tablet with a fat capacitive stylus.  We don't care about silly little doodles. The one thing we really want to know is how good the thing is for actually taking notes in small tight handwriting or print?  Can it replace a classroom notebook or not?  That's the holy grail of stylus pads.  Until they do that, they're just gimmicks.Did you just take down my comment because I pointed out how your 6+ minute video didn't even address the most important aspect of this tablet (how accurately it writes?).I am a big fan of Samsung, but they simply have too much options available on the android tablet front.

They should simple make a few and concentrate on those. I'm bored of seeing these variances every other week.

Can you quit putting words in my mouth. I never said that the iPad wasn't user friendly. Nor did I say that anyone should spend $ 500 dollars to upgrade to the new iPad. Since you seem to lack sense let me spell it out more clearly. Apple improves the specs on the iPad to ensure that the device remains relivant, fast and the best (or one of the best) tablets. Doing that ensures a great user experience which is all that matters.Ok what the hell is the difference between the new tab 10.1 & the note 10.1. Are they serious, and they wonder why they not doing so good in tablets. I don't Samsung & the rest of the android tablet makers get it.


Espow.com offers a practical approach to buy a new Tablet PC and accessories for your device. We are specialized on selling best Windows & Android Tablets with Android OS and other gadgets. And We We have been committed to providing customers with the best quality products and service.


Best Tablet Computer Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment