Friday, March 9, 2012

REVIEW: HP tm2 Laptop

laptop tablet pc Videos








www.laptopthoughts.com Want to buy one and support my videos? http This is a review video of the HP tm2 laptop - also known as a tablet PC because of the touch screen. The exact model I'm reviewing is the 1070ca, on loan to me for a few weeks from HP Canada. The exact model and configuration will change depending on where you are in the world, but the basics are the same. Running Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, this model has an Intel Core 2 Duo SU7300 running at 1.3 Ghz, 4 GB of DDR3 RAM (up to 8 GB is supported), 500 GB 7200 RPM hard drive, and a 12.1" HP LED BrightView display at 1280 x 800 resolution. The screen is multi-touch capable, and you can use either the pen or your fingers to interact with it. There's a 5 in 1 memory card reader, a Webcam (1.3 megapixels most likely), Altec Lansing speakers with Dolby Advanced Audio, 10/100 Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n WiFi, and a 6-cell battery.

13 comments:

  1. This is a great laptop. This was the first one I owned, then I had a Fujitsu and then a toshiba m700 and it was NOT as good. So you have to lift a damn 3-5 pound laptop/tablet. How lazy is America getting? Complaining if an ebook as heavy as a normal book or a tablet is more than 1cm.
    On my Hp tm2 I even downloaded the DS emulator since it had the pen touch, it's just like playing a big ds. :)
    Sketchbook or is pretty awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 256 pressure levels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were can I get then? The first was a fail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Were did you get then?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great laptop . Thanks for helping me with the decision on buying this laptop !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 15min video and there's no handwriting, palm rejection, or OneNote demo? :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. can I edit powerpoint and annotate slides in my handwriting with the pen?

    ReplyDelete
  8. buy an ipad and a laptop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, I like to use photoshop in my free time for drawings and i have been doing much of that with a laptop and a bamboo tablet. Would it be better with a tablet PC ? And if so which is a Table PC you would recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't like to recommend HP because I had many problems with previous products I owned, but this product seemed attractive. Thank you for this review, I was thinking of purchasing the HP TM2, but I wasn't so sure, I had many concerns that you addressed in your review. Now that I've actually seen it running I'm definitely not purchasing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's not a power cord. It's a little string so you don't lose it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you soooo much this really helps !

    ReplyDelete